Sunday, March 31, 2019

Production Post 17


Hello Blog!

Since we are nearly done with production, we will have to be focusing on editing soon. Editing is very essential part of film making, and can sometimes even be more important than shooting and acting itself. I will be taking care of most of the editing for the film, since I have Adobe Premier on my computer. On this program, I can edit the film to our liking, and will have more options and ability compared to software like iMovie.

The rest of class time we have to work on the project will be used to focus on editing, and discussion on what to do. The group will discuss as we often have differing opinions on certain things.



Here I posted a short shot that we have filmed. This shot is in the outdoors and is supposed to demonstrate the veteran's flashback. This shot shows the environment in which we are shooting in, and accurately presents the aesthetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment